2.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

You DO NOT get what you pay for flowers!That should be the business name because 2x now I have ordered flowers for my mother, picked out bouquet online, and recieved flowers that I could've picked from my grandmother's garden.

The thing is the first time was about 3 years ago. I called and complained and they sent out another bouquet that wasn't much better, the next day. They offered no other compensation for their mess-up. This year for mother's day I get online and see Fromyouflowers and think nothing of the previous delivery.

It doesn't ring a bell until the tie-dye rainbow roses that I picked out and paid $72.00 after they charge all the extra *** on a $40.00 flower delivery, arrived as multi assorted colors; obviously not tie-dyed anything. Where they colors of the rainbow? Sure. But it was by no means what I'd picked out from their options on their website.

I dont even think it was a half a dozen or a dozen it was just whatever they felt like throwing in there.I was furious and at that moment i realized these sons of *** got me again. This time I called and was refunded and told them to shove their flowers up their *** for 2x messing up my mother's day flowers.

Do not advertise for *** you cannot provide.Just be honest and only sell "florists' daily best." Then at least we dont expect to wow someone only to feel like we *** on them instead.

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments