I would not recommend placing any orders with http://fromyouflowers.com.I have ordered flowers online for many many years.

I have never had one single issue using a variety of different businesses for online order UNTIL using fromyouflowers.com. I was purchasing flowers online for someone special and a birthday milestone. I have ordered flowers everything year for their birthday. When I placed my order with fromyouflowers.com I paid more money to insure the flowers were delivered before noon.

Well, at 2:30PM I called to inquire where the flower order was that I had placed days before becuase they should have been delivered before noon. fromyouflowers.com claims the order was lost, but they sure charged my credit card right away. I was so furious, I asked them to just cancel and order if they could not have them delivered in the next hour. They couldn't.

They said they would refund my account. The next day, I get a confirmation email from fromyouflowers.com that my order was delivered. MY ORDER NEVER HAPPENED because they lost the order!!

But they made they're system show delivered so now will be a fight to dispute my credit card.DO NOT USE fromyouflowers.com They screwed me over and took away something special.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments