You're company is terrible and the so-called florists that you work with are idiots.how hard is it to deliver a simple arrangement?!?!

I made the order ONE WEEK before it was to be delivered.

I ordered a simple tulips arrangement in a cubed vase. What was delivered was not even close!! ugly *** "filler" flowers with carnations in a terrible hurricane vase! WTF!?!

when i contacted the company the "assured me that the order will be corrected". It's been 2 days and i haven't heard back from them.

I requested a full refund and waiting to hear their story.

Review about: From You Flowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

They only refunded me AFTER I filed a complaint with the BBB.I've pared on their Facebook page & every blog I can find them on.

I want to warn everyone about what poor service and crappy arrangements they make.Hopefully I'll reach one person BEFORE they make the same mistake we did.

Same thing happen to me twice!They did compensate for the error, but I'm done with them.

It's just ridiculous.:(

From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more From You Flowers - Worst Customer Service in History From You Flowers "“WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more