I spent $70 on an arrangement for my mother-in-law in Florida, The wrong arrangement - a poor quality, small, sub- standard excuse of a floral basket was delivered. I called twice and emailed and was told each time the problem would be corrected.

This issue has still not been resolved. Another arrangement was never delivered. I had to send an entirely different gift. I have not had my money refunded.

I am ashamed and astounded by the lack of integrity and professionalism exhibited by this company. What explanation can they possibly offer for such an egregious lack of empathy and consideration for a customer? This was an elderly woman expecting a suitable arrangement to display in her house over the holidays. They delivered a poor quality embarrassment.

They promised three times to resolve the issue (twice by phone and once via email) and never did. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and taking every action I can to report their deceit and poor quality on the internet. Everywhere a review is available to be posted I will post one.

Companies like theirs can no longer get away with this fraud and trickery. I have also determined the name of the florist and will do everything I can to report their shoddy and substandard and deceitful behavior as well.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Failure of delivery.

Comments