This company delivered the wrong arrangements for Christmas.Didn't even come close to the pictures.

Gave me $13.00 credit, which I finally decided to use this week to send flowers to my mother. I confirmed the type of flowers and delivery on Thursday, received an email at 4:26pm stating my flowers were delivered to my mother. Come to find out that at 7:00pm my mother did not have her flowers and that they called to apologize that they were not going to be delivered because they couldn't find her.

They didn't call her when they couldn't locate her address, or me, but they called to say they wouldn't deliver.Never, ever, again!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments