ORDERED FLOWERS ON WEDNESDAY TO BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY FOR MY WIFE AND I'S ANNIVERSARY.FRIDAY COMES AND NO FLOWERS WHERE DELIVERED.

I CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND WAS TOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALL DAY THAT THE FLOWERS SHOULD BE DELIVERED BY 5. I NOTIFIED THEM THAT I SPECIFICALLY STATED MUST BE DELIVERED BEFORE 4:30PM. THEY THEN STATED OH WELL THEN IT WILL BE MONDAY. I WAS FURIOUS.

I LATER FOUND OUT THAT AS OF FRIDAY @ 4:15 PM THE ORDER HAD STILL NOT BEEN SENT TO A FLORIST TO FULLFIL ORDER. EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOLD SEVERAL TIMES IT WOULD BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY. HERE IT IS MONDAY AND MY WIFE HAS STILL NOT RECEIVED FLOWERS...GUESS WHAT EXCUSE I GET TODAY...WE'RE SORRY...SORRY DOESNT FREAKING CUT IT!!

I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK AND FOR ORDER TO BE CANCELLED.WILL NEVER USE THIS *** BUSINESS EVER AGAIN AND WILL BE SURE TO TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO USE THEM AND BLAST THIS COMPANY ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THEIR IGNORANT BEHAVIOR.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of from you flowers anniversary bouquet from From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

As a florist my advice to you is "Call your local florist or use THEIR website".

You will get much better service AND more bloom for your buck!!!

We have to pay From You Flowers 27% out of the price of the floral arrangement.

That is in addition to any "service fees they may charge you.Wouldn't you rather see that money go into your floral arrangement?