Virginia Beach, Virginia
100% full Not resolved

I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for Mothers Day.I got these mixed colored roses with no babies breath.

The bear and chocolate are ok (kinda hard to mess those up), but the flowers are brown, they are not even the right color and there is no babies breath. The vase which looked like it was printed and cost 12.99 is the same vase that cost 6.99 with a piece of paper to wrap around it. I am a truck driver and have limited time at home and was really hoping for nice flowers. I am totally dissatisfied, and will not be ordering from them again.

Avoid this company do not order.

This is the second order, they gave me a 15.00 gift certificate the first time I was dissatisfied which I stupidly used to order from these hacks again.I have now been on hold for 20 minutes while typing this, and have sent an email with no response.

Review about: One Dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses With Godiva Chocolates & Bear.

I didn't like: Inability to contact, Product is not the quality paid for, Not right color, How was this red roses.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $57
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I'm in the middle of the same BS rn paid $10 a week ago for it to be delivered today. Never showed up sat on hold for an hour before I finally hung up sent two emails. I'll be asking for a refund as well screw this company