Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for Mothers Day.I got these mixed colored roses with no babies breath.

The bear and chocolate are ok (kinda hard to mess those up), but the flowers are brown, they are not even the right color and there is no babies breath. The vase which looked like it was printed and cost 12.99 is the same vase that cost 6.99 with a piece of paper to wrap around it. I am a truck driver and have limited time at home and was really hoping for nice flowers. I am totally dissatisfied, and will not be ordering from them again.

Avoid this company do not order.

This is the second order, they gave me a 15.00 gift certificate the first time I was dissatisfied which I stupidly used to order from these hacks again.I have now been on hold for 20 minutes while typing this, and have sent an email with no response.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $57. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about from you flowers one dozen long stemmed red roses with godiva chocolates and bear arrangement from From You Flowers was inability to contact, product is not the quality paid for and not right color Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

I'm in the middle of the same BS rn paid $10 a week ago for it to be delivered today. Never showed up sat on hold for an hour before I finally hung up sent two emails. I'll be asking for a refund as well screw this company