My order was supposed to be delivered expedited and before noon the next day.Of course i get a call after lunch.

Rep said they can't deliver since service is ongoing. Apparently florist was confused because deceased person's name is not on card. Obviously, the deceased can not be the recipient. I told them to update their site to include the deceased name so they can deliver appropriately.

Then, florist requested to deliver to the house instead - the next day. I just cancelled the order altogether and asked them for refund. Not even an apology from the rep.

Just got my apology after I emailed customer service.This company is the worst!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $77 and wants From You Flowers to "hire better customer service reps and have better contracted florists".

The most disappointing in user's experience was misrepresentation, guarantee is false and failed delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments