Turnaround Time

I paid for same day delivery and they didn't get delivered.Called and they said they would upgrade the arrangement and deliver first thing next day.

Next day I was lied to several times about what time they would be delivered and finally I said I just wanted a refund. They refunded me the money. Then the flowers got delivered an hour later, 30 mins after that they went to my moms work and tried to take the flowers back! How embarrassing!

My mom was already gone for the day and those that were still there said no. So they re-charged my card for the flowers. I haven't even gotten the refund for the first charge yet and now I have 2 charges for the flowers.

Not to mention the flowers looked horrible!!Not at all like pictured and definitely not upgraded!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of from you flowers arrangement from From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $76 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failed delivery, lack of customer service, misrepresentation and guarantee is false. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments