I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentines Day.The day before Valentines I get an e-mail stating that they can not find a florist in the area to deliver them on the days selected.

( I chose the option of either Thursday or Friday) I called and they promised they would be delivered on Saturday and that I would receive an upgrade on the flowers. I broke the news to my wife so she would not think I forgot her and then we waited all day Saturday at home to make sure we Didn't miss them. At 5:30 pm I get a call and when I answered they hung up on me. When I called back they informed me that they would not be able to deliver again.....duh...

I told them that was unacceptable and to refund my money. They did not even offer to try to make it up or keep my business!

I do not see this company staying in business as it is poorly managed.Don't disappoint your loved ones by using this company!

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!