I ordered a basket of mums for my mominlaw who was recovering from surgery.I even upgraded to the medium size basket.

My mom in law sent me a pic of what she got...i was so EMBARRASSED because it looked like someone took two plants and stuffed them in a cheap wooden basket from the dollar store. The plants were gangly and one was not even flowering. It was horrible. I have written to them and told them it was horrible But in reading all these reviews I wonder what they will do.

I can't believe you can't even trust florists to give you your money's worth. Plants are not that expensive. Makes me so very sad that one cannot trust anything to be honest or give you your money's worth these days! Just sad!!!

I wish I had checked on the company before ordering.

I thought I was getting a good deal not getting fleeced!!!Do yourself a favor and DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - ABSOLUTE *** From You Flowers "...Not only is the bear ugly, but it is not even the size of a medium fountain soda! The flower arrangement looks NOTHING like I ordered..." Read more From You Flowers - Arrangement Review From You Flowers "Please avoid this seller. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. They emailed a delivery confirmation four hours and fifteen minutes before the flowers actually arrived. When they..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review from Southgate, Michigan From You Flowers "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more