Tried them for a 2nd time had a gift certification from the first failed order and a coupon for $15.00 off.Received a call from them regarding the name on the order they said my flowers would be delivered today after I asked, knew to do this based on past experience.

They then called a half hour later and said they won't be delivered after all. They would not give me the name of the florist, said it was against their policy. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN and hopefully no one else will either.

They need to be put out of business!

valerie1b wrote the review because of poor customer service at From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From you flowers has high standards??!!Lol!!

Not true at all!! They take a big portion of the money you pay for your order.... Then they scramble around trying to find a florist to agree to accept the order. DONT BLANE THE FLORIST FOR YOUR MISSING GLADIOLAS!!!

From you flowers kept your money. Always find a local

Florist....

They have standards and reputations to uphold in THEIR town.FYF is just out to take your money