Featured

I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to my close friend of sorbet blooms, and he sent me photo to say "thanks".When I opened a pic, I was totally embarrass!!!

Almost empty pot with "naked" flowers! It's even difficult to call "an arrangement" - you can see on an attachment. Very - very angry and disappointment!!

I've contacted with customer service, everything what they did - gave apologies and coupon for FUTURE purchase (really??? they think that I will have business with them again??).

No more business with them, and I do NOT recommend anyone.IT's worst experience with flowers online ever :((((

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!