From You Flowers - Worst experience ever!!

645 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered the PREMIUM arrangement to my close friend of sorbet blooms, and he sent me photo to say "thanks".When I opened a pic, I was totally embarrass!!!

Almost empty pot with "naked" flowers! It's even difficult to call "an arrangement" - you can see on an attachment. Very - very angry and disappointment!!

I've contacted with customer service, everything what they did - gave apologies and coupon for FUTURE purchase (really??? they think that I will have business with them again??).

No more business with them, and I do NOT recommend anyone.IT's worst experience with flowers online ever :((((

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
645 of 1022 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
FromYouFlowers

Mar 08, 2014 #792470

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com. You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible. We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×