2.7

I ordered flowers to be delivered the same day (per promo delivery was free). NOT.

$2.99 fee added and the order supposedly had to be over $50.00 to delivery to that area. I canceled the order. I then received a follow up email with another promo to complete order($15.00 credit). So I did....BIG MISTAKE.

Order was delayed a day, then was said to be delivered...never was. I called the "We Care" number for customer service and was told they couldn't get in touch with the florist. Waited 7 hours for a call back, never happened.

I called back, after 30 minutes on hold the order was resent from another florist...that order was delivered but some of the flowers were substituted . It was not what I ordered, didn't have a bow around vase as pictured, and was not delivered timely.TOTAL FAIL in my book...sticking with FTD for sure!

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

From You Flowers Cons: No communication and was not truthful about item being delivered.

Comments