This place is an absolute joke.Ordered flowers to be delivered before Christmas on 12/22.

Never received any kind of notification so I sent an email. I was told they couldn't be delivered until 12/26 and that they would upgrade my order and reimburse me. I then checked the status of the order to see if it had been delivered on 12/26. It hadn't and I was never notified!

How embarrassing after telling the recipient to expect this late delivery and my apology. Again never notified, I only learned of it after emailing the company. Then I was given another apology and told that the order would be canceled and I would be given a refund. Huh!!??

Inconsistent messages... No notification.... The poorest customer service I have ever experienced. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

YOU CAN NOT TRUST THEM.

THEY DON'T COMMUNICATE WITH THE CUSTOMER WHEN THEY FAIL AND YOU CAN'T TRUST THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS.WHAT A BUMMER!@

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. The most disappointing about from you flowers bouquet from From You Flowers was refund difficulties and wilted flowers and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments