1st LIE!

We want to assure you that your order has been sent for delivery as you requested. The local florist is currently checking their delivery records, and we will contact you as soon as it is confirmed that the gift was received.

Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

2nd LIE!

Thank you for contacting From You Flowers. Please be advised that your delivery was attempted on 08/20/2014 and due to recipient availability was not yet completed. (my grandparents were home all day...LIARS)

I hate this site!! Never order from these people! I made the mistake of it and I regret it.

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers - Poor Quality of Roses From You Flowers "My husband placed an order for a roses for our 1st Anniversary. Total amount was around $80 for the bouquet, but what I received was more like a $40 bouquet...." Read more From You Flowers - Super Sweet Snack Gift Basket Review From You Flowers "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..." Read more From You Flowers - Bouquet Review From You Flowers "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more