I placed an order for a dozen roses to be sent to my girlfriends job on Wed 7/29. They were ordered with same day delivery and given instructions that the business closes at 3pm. NO DELIVERY Tuesday

I asked for them to be redelivered Thurs to work but said she was going to be leaving at 1pm. NO DELIVERY I then called at about 2pm to ask if they could be delivered to her home address later that day. They confirmed with the florist that they could be and that deliveries were done until 7pm. My girlfriend was home at 4pm waiting. I spoke to her at 7:20 and asked if they were delivered, still no delivery.

I called these clowns back and asked for a new florist to try and deliver them to work again today (Fri 7/31) but let them know she was leaving work early to go out of town for the weekend. I was told they would "upgrade the order" and include an apology note. Guess what? They still werent delivered.

Thats 3 days, 2 florists, and times they had flowers go out for delivery only to not be delivered.

They say they cant guarantee delivery time, why can every other company give some sort of estimated delivery time or especially in the case of a missed delivery make sure the order gets priority and is delivered first the following day?

I called to complain and ask for a refund and the girl i spoke to asked if her manager could call me to discuss this and offer me free flowers?

Free flowers always sound like a great idea, the problem is these idiots wouldnt deliver them anyway. No thanks. Ill pass.

I have never in my life dealt with such complete and utter incompetence.

I should have hand picked the roses myself and driven a couple hours and delivered them myself. At least I know they would have actually gotten delivered and considering the amount of time i spent on the phone with these morons, it might have actually saved me time.

If you ever have a loved one die, dont order flowers from these fools unless you want them delivered the day they rise from dead, because thats about how long its going to take to get your flowers to there destination.

Again

3 days......2 florists......4 attempts to two different addresses......NO FLOWERS

NEVER AGAIN!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $85. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments