Phoenix, Arizona

ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MY NEPHEWS MEMORIAL SERVICE.FLOWERS ARRIVED WILTED AND IN A CARDBOARD CONTAINER.

THEY NEVER ORDERED MY SISTERS FLOWERS. EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THEM SAID THEY DID BUT TRACKING SAYS THEY DIDN'T. WHEN WE CALLED WE WERE HUNG UP ON. CANCELLED WITH MY BANK.

THEY SAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARENTEED BUT I GUESS THAT'S ONLY IF THEY DON'T HANG UP ON YOU. THANK GOD WE FOUND A FLORIST WHO WAS ACCOMMODATING AND SYMPATHETIC TO MAKE FLOWERS FOR US AT THE LAST MINUTE.SERVICE WAS AT 5PM FEB. 11, 2016. THANK GOD WE FOUND A FLORIST WHO WAS ACCOMMODATING AND SYMPATHETIC TO MAKE FLOWERS FOR US AT THE LAST MINUTE.

WE DIDN'T NEED THE STRESS OF RUNNING AROUND TO GET LAST MINUTE FLOWERS. THE PLACE WE HAD THE SERVICE CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO SAY THERE WAS A DELIVERY FOR THE SERVICES.

TOLD THEM TO SEND THEM BACK.

Review about: From You Flowers Blue And White Sympathy Floor Basket.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver services, Fact they kept hanging up on me.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $230
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion