Berkley, Michigan

I have tried to order flowers 3 times now...Guess how many times the flowers haven't showed up?

THREE. No kidding! You're 3 for 3. Oh, and I had a $20 credit on the last order...

from the previous screw up... and that wasn't credited back to my account. So now I am $20 poorer and 1000% more pissed. Why do we even try to order from you, when *** doesn't show up?

Like what's the point of having this service when it doesn't even work? I pay extra to have it delivered on time and it just DOESN'T SHOW UP.

I had been emailing with the Copy and Paste Customer Service all day long...just for them to keep saying "it's on it's way" and for it to never show up.

So much hate.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never showed up" of flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. From You Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments