Featured Not resolved

this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!!They are the worst floral delivery service ever.

Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great deal they do not have any skill in arranging flowers and are probably a bunch of morons operating a company under the guise of getting your personal information. I can only wonder what they are doing will all the money they are getting for these cheap unattractive attempts at floral arranging.

They surely do not expect do be in business long because they are horrible at what they do.I will never order from them again!

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $55
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Mary

Today they replaced the mums with a much nicer basket and it was next day.I can only hope that this company is trying to right their wrongs and perhaps they chose a florist that didn't have much experience in arranging.

They plant they sent to replace the "dollar store" arrangement was a full in bloom plant in a basket such as one represented on their site. It was beautiful.

So...I may give them a chance when and if I need to order flowers again in the future.But be warned.