From You Flowers - Worse Shopping Experience EVER!!!!!
Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can.I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems it would become a novel.
Dealing with these people has been a complete nightmare. I have never had such terrible service.
And the CNBC posting you see actually click on it and read the comments on CNBC's website and you will understand.I implore you to go somewhere else save yourself from the nightmare involved in dealing with this company, but don't just take my word for it go and read the reviews from anywhere other than there actual site and you can see all the horror stories for yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have to start by saying this has to be the worst business ever and I will never order anything from, from you flowers ever again. I ordered the right..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "So I saw an ad for outcalls, and I contacted a girl named Carina. She came, I gave her the $200 and she claimed she had to go get..."