Pleasanton, California

Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can.I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems it would become a novel.

Dealing with these people has been a complete nightmare. I have never had such terrible service.

And the CNBC posting you see actually click on it and read the comments on CNBC's website and you will understand.I implore you to go somewhere else save yourself from the nightmare involved in dealing with this company, but don't just take my word for it go and read the reviews from anywhere other than there actual site and you can see all the horror stories for yourself.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more From You Flowers - Worst order fro flowers ever From You Flowers "I ordered what I thought would be a dozen long stem red roses and babies breath with a box of Godiva chocolates and a teddy bear for my wife for..." Read more From You Flowers Delivered Was NOT What Was Pictured From You Flowers "Placed a same day order for a 2 year death anniversary. It was to be delivered to my in-laws since my family wasn't able to make it. I ordered the..." Read more From You Flowers - Awful service fromyouflowers online From You Flowers "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more