I just ordered a bunch of flowers for my wife...And I am leaving for Afghanistan in a couple days.

I was having them sent to her work, She called me and let me know that she was getting off early, so I had a sudden change of plan because she knows nothing of the flowers! So I called your customer support and a Mr. Kevin picked up and I explained my case and quickly jumped into action and made multiple phone calls found that there were some glitches and they weren't gonna able to have my order done at all today... He then made more phone calls found another florist and even got them to have it to my wife's work before she gets out today!

Mr. Kevin is the reason I will buy all my flowers from your company from now on!!! I will also make sure all my Marines buy their flowers through you all also! When we deploy we buy a lot of flowers for our women!

I wish I had gotten Mr.

Kevins last name, I hung up before I got it.But any questions please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

From You Flowers - Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more From You Flowers - Not as advertised From You Flowers "The flowers I had bought were advertised as being 17H x 15W . The height was actually 10"H by 8"wide. There were only a couple of roses. never again will..." Read more From You Flowers - Horrible From You Flowers "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..." Read more From You Flowers - Gouging, Cheating, not performing From You Flowers "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more