2.5

The flowers were delivered on time but were not the Premium roses that I ordered.I of the roses was several inches shorter than the rest.

They were delivered in a box and had already started to wilt then just flopped. I changed the water, fed them and cut them. Only one of the roses bloomed and barely lasted 4 to 5 days. I was very disappointed.

Overpaid for premium flowers and the local flowers that I paid 1/5 of the price for lasted just as long. I will never order from them again. They said that they would refund me $5 for the rose that was short and 20% off for receiving average sized roses. I paid almost $50 for a dozen premium roses including shipping and only got about $11.50 refunded.

What a disappointment.The flowers look no where like the picture.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $49 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no offer for full refund and lack of customer service. Author liked the most website and ease of ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments