They sucked me in because I thought I was using 1-800-flowers and said I had a "credit" of $13.80 to use up or it would expire in a few days.I don't know how they managed to get my email address.

I had used 1-800- flowers before so I thought I had used them and they gave me a little extra coupon for next time. WELL, I ordered 2 balloons and a bear for my hubby for valentines day to be delivered to his office. I, like all the other people on this site write, was waiting and waiting and waiting for a thank you text.... they would not have delivered at all except I kept calling and emailing...they got to his office at 5:30....and if he hadn't stayed late that day wouldn't have gotten them.

Different bear than i ordered also. My WHOLE point of ordering was for my husband to get the bouquet when his co-workers were there and it pretty much ruined the surprise....which I will never have a chance to surprise him like that again for the "first time" by getting HIM a valentines day bouquet.

Don't use this company.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments