From You Flowers - Will never order fromYou flowers again.

238 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews

I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase.The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it.

I called the local florist and she said that fromyouflowers only sent over to send a holiday bouquet. She told me that this happens all the time. I called fromyouflowers and I was on the phone and on hold for an extremely long time while they "look into it". They then offered me a $15 gift certificate and or redeliver in 2 days.

Well I wanted them delivered ON HER BIRTHDAY.

Ruined the moment when I saw those ugly flowers.Look at the pic of what I ordered vs what I received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
238 of 1018 From You Flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 04, 2015 #1058427

Wow! Now THAT is an obvious misrepresentation of product order versus product received. The pictures were a great tool.
What would be even more effective is to copy and paste the description of the bouquet you saw online into this complaint and then get a copy of the print out from the florist who fulfilled the order. THEN, contact the company again and link them to this site and leave a link on their facebook page (if they have one). You definitely didn't get what you ordered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to From You Flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about From You Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×