Dallas, Texas
Featured

I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase.The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it.

I called the local florist and she said that fromyouflowers only sent over to send a holiday bouquet. She told me that this happens all the time. I called fromyouflowers and I was on the phone and on hold for an extremely long time while they "look into it". They then offered me a $15 gift certificate and or redeliver in 2 days.

Well I wanted them delivered ON HER BIRTHDAY.

Ruined the moment when I saw those ugly flowers.Look at the pic of what I ordered vs what I received.

Review about: From You Flowers Burgundy Rose Blooms.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Wow!Now THAT is an obvious misrepresentation of product order versus product received.

The pictures were a great tool.

What would be even more effective is to copy and paste the description of the bouquet you saw online into this complaint and then get a copy of the print out from the florist who fulfilled the order.

THEN, contact the company again and link them to this site and leave a link on their facebook page (if they have one).You definitely didn't get what you ordered.