From You Flowers - Will never order fromYou flowers again.
I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase.The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it.
I called the local florist and she said that fromyouflowers only sent over to send a holiday bouquet. She told me that this happens all the time. I called fromyouflowers and I was on the phone and on hold for an extremely long time while they "look into it". They then offered me a $15 gift certificate and or redeliver in 2 days.
Well I wanted them delivered ON HER BIRTHDAY.
Ruined the moment when I saw those ugly flowers.Look at the pic of what I ordered vs what I received.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Burgundy Rose Blooms
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone..."
- "Livid!! I sent my mom what I thought was a beautiful birthday bouquet to her school in hopes of making the other teachers jealous but instead I'm sure she was..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."