Dallas, Texas

I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase.The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it.

I called the local florist and she said that fromyouflowers only sent over to send a holiday bouquet. She told me that this happens all the time. I called fromyouflowers and I was on the phone and on hold for an extremely long time while they "look into it". They then offered me a $15 gift certificate and or redeliver in 2 days.

Well I wanted them delivered ON HER BIRTHDAY.

Ruined the moment when I saw those ugly flowers.Look at the pic of what I ordered vs what I received.

Review about: From You Flowers Burgundy Rose Blooms.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Wow!Now THAT is an obvious misrepresentation of product order versus product received.

The pictures were a great tool.

What would be even more effective is to copy and paste the description of the bouquet you saw online into this complaint and then get a copy of the print out from the florist who fulfilled the order.

THEN, contact the company again and link them to this site and leave a link on their facebook page (if they have one).You definitely didn't get what you ordered.