Burlington County, New Jersey
1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This is what I sent to Customer Service. I have not heard back from them. 'wecare@fromyouflowers.com'

Hi To Whom It May Concern,

Not to my surprise I have not heard back from the Customer Service, I sent out the first email 3 days ago. This is not a good way to run a business. This is unacceptable.

Hi to Whom It May Concern,

I was very disappointment with the flowers that were sent to my mother. What a way to ruin a surprise. To top it off I have been trying to get a hold of customer service since Sunday. It is amazing that I can’t get a hold of customer service, but if I call to place an order I am connected within a few mins.

I ordered the deluxe version of the flowers and when I received my order it was nothing like the picture. Where the heck are the rest of the flowers. My 3 year old could have made a better arrangement then the one I received. Wow what happened to taken pride in your work.

I have been on hold for the last 20 mins, that is unacceptable.

I would like a full refund.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality, poor customer service " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with From You Flowers. The most disappointing about from you flowers bouquet from From You Flowers was quality of the flowers were awful, arrangement of the flowers were awful and wrong design Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about From You Flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare From You Flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments