Gardner, Massachusetts

Ordered flowers on the Tuesday before Mothers Day.They were supposed to be delivered that Saturday!!!I called ordered ahead of time just to make sure there wouldn't be any problems.

And then there where none!!!! Not even an e-mail, nothing!! My sisters and I had to go to the market and buy some flowers. This was a special day for my mom because it was also her birthday.

So, so much for using this place again, and so much for ordering flowers online.

I'm just going to call her local florist and make sure they get delivered.I don't understand how this place can even stay in business!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that the flowers never arrived and no flowers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no delivery" of from you flowers delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6100. From You Flowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments