They sent something completely different from what I ordered.It was the tackiest thing I've ever seen.

So embarrassed. They said florists often make "slight substitutions." Then offered me a $10 gift certificate to order from them again. As if I ever would. They should have just had a blank picture that said, Pay $65 and the local florist will just throw together anything they have left at the end of the day." Why even have a picture?

The 1st photo is what I ordered.

The second, with the hideous ribbon, is what arrived.I don't think it was right of them to sell a product without a specific warning that the arrangement you get may be completely different from what you think you are buying.

Review about: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!

to FromYouFlowers Tukwila, Washington, United States #837607