By the looks of the other reviews, it seems I'm lucky to have had my order arrive at all! In my experience, luckily, the delivery time was great. I ordered before 9am, and they arrived at my wife's office about 1pm that same day. My wife was excited to have received them, but when she sent me a picture of what arrived for her, I was immediately disappointed. I'd paid $50 for the flowers and delivery,
but what she got was extremely cheap looking. Both the greenery and the little red berries I'd purchased in the Harvest arrangement were substituted for cheap red carnations and fake-looking greens. The flowers look on the *** of death up close. If I'd known these were the substitutions that would be made, I would have picked a
different bouquet. I wish the company would have informed me before making my $50 purchase look like something I grabbed at the grocery store. Also, it's really weird that the card that was included was hand-written in someone's messy handwriting. It is not heartfelt to have a sweet message included in your bouquet that is in someone's handwriting that clearly is rushed, messy, and not your significant other's. I've always had these enclosure cards arrived typed...and that's really the way it should
be done. It's not a "personal touch"...it just looks again, really cheap and rushed. I will certainly not be back. The only good thing about my experience is that something arrived on time for my wife and she was just touched by the gesture. Save your money, and go elsewhere. I wish I'd read reviews before ordering.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Harvest Mason Jar
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received a gift order from my fiancé who is in South Carolina for Valentines Day and was disgusted when I opened the package. The flowers when I took them..."
- "My husband spent over $60 on what looked to be really beautiful flowers worth the money. A lady delivers the tiniest vase ever with a bouquet consisting of tiny red..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "Booking_code_or_e-ticket_number:=0743200631468 Flying_Blue_or_SkyMiles_number:=2086651404 Telephone_number:=+91 9711008227 Question_or_remark:=Hi This is regarding my reservation number 7PH27W on 06-03-2013 flight KL 6064 sector MSP AMS. This seat i was allocated had abstractions under the seat..."
- "I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."