From You Flowers - What Arrived Was A Cheap-Looking Replica of What I Ordered
By the looks of the other reviews, it seems I'm lucky to have had my order arrive at all! In my experience, luckily, the delivery time was great. I ordered before 9am, and they arrived at my wife's office about 1pm that same day. My wife was excited to have received them, but when she sent me a picture of what arrived for her, I was immediately disappointed. I'd paid $50 for the flowers and delivery,
but what she got was extremely cheap looking. Both the greenery and the little red berries I'd purchased in the Harvest arrangement were substituted for cheap red carnations and fake-looking greens. The flowers look on the *** of death up close. If I'd known these were the substitutions that would be made, I would have picked a
different bouquet. I wish the company would have informed me before making my $50 purchase look like something I grabbed at the grocery store. Also, it's really weird that the card that was included was hand-written in someone's messy handwriting. It is not heartfelt to have a sweet message included in your bouquet that is in someone's handwriting that clearly is rushed, messy, and not your significant other's. I've always had these enclosure cards arrived typed...and that's really the way it should
be done. It's not a "personal touch"...it just looks again, really cheap and rushed. I will certainly not be back. The only good thing about my experience is that something arrived on time for my wife and she was just touched by the gesture. Save your money, and go elsewhere. I wish I'd read reviews before ordering.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Harvest Mason Jar
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This was my first and last order from this company. First off, I placed my order for the DELUXE arrangement at 10am for same day delivery. My mother-in-law had surgery..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I purchased a floor model Samsung Refrigerator on 3/26/15 from the sears outlet store in Minneapolis MN. The problems started when the cashier forgot to *** an additional 5% for..."
- "TO: GMAC 8-2-2016 RE; 2015 Canyon Pick up vin# Dear Sirs, Having previous good..."
- "I placed an order on an item that sorted in stock. The company charged my card and 1 week later I was notified item out of stock. I was not..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."