what a joke!I ordered 4 arrangements all to be delivered to the same address, on the same day to 4 different people.

(i was thanking my co-workers for their help on a big project). only one of the arrangements was ever delivered. When i called customer service to find out what the deal was, i was given the run around and told that the local florist couldn't be reached. they would deliver the remaining arrangements tomorrow.

i asked for a refund (since they have a guarantee on their site) and still have yet to see any of that!buyer beware!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Try next time ordering from a creditable store or a local store and not a fake online company, your fault!

Contact your credit card company get them to stop payment. My credit card company canceled payment to this company last week because of this...