I placed an order for a basket to be sent to my 90-year-old mother who was in the hospital. I requested same-day delivery.

A couple hours later, I received a call from From You Flowers telling me that they would be unable to fulfill my request that day because there were no shops in the delivery area. I pointed out to them that the delivery site was a huge, world-renowned hospital, and I was sure there were many shops that could deliver to the site. I was told they would deliver my order (upgraded) the next day along with a note of apology for the delay in delivery, and would remove the charge for same-day delivery. I refused their offer and asked that the order be cancelled.

After being put on hold for several minutes, I was then given the same offer PLUS a 20% discount and a promise that the order would be delivered the next morning as early as possible, but certainly before noon. I agreed to their offer. The next day, about 3:30 in the afternoon, I received another call from From You Flowers advising me that they were unable to find a shop who could deliver my order because they didn't have the supplies needed to make the basket. I stated that if they couldn't fulfill what they advertised, then they shouldn't be placing that item on their website.

Again, they offered a delivery the next day with another discount.

I refused their offer and requested that the order be cancelled and my money refunded. I will NEVER order from them again!

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Failed delivery, Customer service.

Comments