1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered two arrangements. First arrangement and it was a joke.

See photos. As you can see the first picture is what I ordered and second picture, this is a disgraceful arrangement, certainly would be ashamed of this for $92.00. Looks like something my daughter could have arranged. When I received the picture of the arrangement I was totally upset because picture was not what I ordered.

Called the company was so tired of hearing I am so sorry, I understand your frustration they understand nothing. They sounded like it was read from script. Finally after being on hold for 45 minutes listening to such horrible music they finally came on line and I explained what was wrong about the after finally getting through her head about arrangement she finally offered 10% off next arrangement. I said no you will refund my money.

Will never purchase from this company.

Secondly, this order was for same type arrangement and my daughter never received order. Called company they said UPS is holding the order because they could not find house, I said why is UPS delivering these flowers she said they were being shipped from nursery and then my daughter would have to arrange them REALLY

WHAT A CROCK. I TOLD THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY WHAT A SHAME NOT ONLY DID I ORDER ARRANGEMENT TO CHEER UP MY DAUGHTER WHICH EVEN FRUSTRATED ME THEN TOLD UPS WAS DELIVERING BUT SHE WOULD HAVE TO ARRANGE THE FLOWERS THAN GOODNESS SHE DIDN'T RECEIVE THEM AS THIS WOULD HAVE TOPPED HER DAY.

AGAIN, HAD TO BE PUT ON HOLD WAITING FOR PERSON TO ANSWER PHONE THEN ONCE I GOT SAME SCRIPT FINALLY TOLD THEM I DON'T WANT YOU FLOWERS JUST REFUND MY MONEY. WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEN AGAIN.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Flowers.

Comments