Los Angeles, California
Featured 100% full Not resolved

My complaint email to FromYouFlowers.com:

On October 25, 2015 I placed an order for a Premium (highest quality) birthday arrangement of "Bright and Beautiful" flowers. Just look at the attached picture of what I thought I ordered and what was delivered today: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

- How many similarities do you see between the two pictures?

- And that was your Premium arrangement, what if I had ordered Regular or Deluxe?

- Why was the address shown on the arrangement, instead of my message?

- Was the message also handwritten so hurriedly, like the address on a piece of paper?

SHAME ON FromYouFlowers.com, as the person who received the gift may think that I had no consideration for her.

Response from FromYouFlowers.com:

"Thank you for contacting From You Flowers. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your order. Your satisfaction is our main priority and we certainly want to resolve this issue for you. Therefore, we have issued a refund of 25% off of the product. Please allow 1-3 business days for the credit card company to post the refund to your account. We have also informed the delivering florist of the complaint, and they asked that we extend their apologies to you as well. If there is anything more we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you, and once again, please accept our apologies."

My new response to FromYouFlowers.com:

I am not satisfied with your offer as I do not care about getting any refund, I do not need your refund. Pay more attention to your selection of the local florists who you are working with, and if you want to present a real apology, deliver again to the recipient, better flowers and better arrangement, along with an apology letter, then I may consider buying from you again.

Review about: From You Flowers Birthday Flowers.

I didn't like: Arrangement received did not resemble arrangement purchased.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $80
Preferred solution Deliver again to the recipient, better flowers and better arrangement, along with an apology letter for the bad quality of the delivered product.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion