From You Flowers - Very disappointing experience!
My complaint email to FromYouFlowers.com:
On October 25, 2015 I placed an order for a Premium (highest quality) birthday arrangement of "Bright and Beautiful" flowers. Just look at the attached picture of what I thought I ordered and what was delivered today: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
- How many similarities do you see between the two pictures?
- And that was your Premium arrangement, what if I had ordered Regular or Deluxe?
- Why was the address shown on the arrangement, instead of my message?
- Was the message also handwritten so hurriedly, like the address on a piece of paper?
SHAME ON FromYouFlowers.com, as the person who received the gift may think that I had no consideration for her.
Response from FromYouFlowers.com:
"Thank you for contacting From You Flowers. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your order. Your satisfaction is our main priority and we certainly want to resolve this issue for you. Therefore, we have issued a refund of 25% off of the product. Please allow 1-3 business days for the credit card company to post the refund to your account. We have also informed the delivering florist of the complaint, and they asked that we extend their apologies to you as well. If there is anything more we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you, and once again, please accept our apologies."
My new response to FromYouFlowers.com:
I am not satisfied with your offer as I do not care about getting any refund, I do not need your refund. Pay more attention to your selection of the local florists who you are working with, and if you want to present a real apology, deliver again to the recipient, better flowers and better arrangement, along with an apology letter, then I may consider buying from you again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrangement received did not resemble arrangement purchased
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver again to the recipient, better flowers and better arrangement, along with an apology letter for the bad quality of the delivered product.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have to start by saying this has to be the worst business ever and I will never order anything from, from you flowers ever again. I ordered the right..."
- "I ordered next day delivery for my cousin's 60th birthday, paying extra for a 10:30 AM delivery. I also have to add that I chose this company based on..."
- "this is what i got from FROM YOU FLOWERS!!! They are the worst floral delivery service ever. Do not order from them. Even if it seems like a great..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."