From You Flowers - Very disappointing experience!
My complaint email to FromYouFlowers.com:
On October 25, 2015 I placed an order for a Premium (highest quality) birthday arrangement of "Bright and Beautiful" flowers. Just look at the attached picture of what I thought I ordered and what was delivered today: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
- How many similarities do you see between the two pictures?
- And that was your Premium arrangement, what if I had ordered Regular or Deluxe?
- Why was the address shown on the arrangement, instead of my message?
- Was the message also handwritten so hurriedly, like the address on a piece of paper?
SHAME ON FromYouFlowers.com, as the person who received the gift may think that I had no consideration for her.
Response from FromYouFlowers.com:
"Thank you for contacting From You Flowers. We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your order. Your satisfaction is our main priority and we certainly want to resolve this issue for you. Therefore, we have issued a refund of 25% off of the product. Please allow 1-3 business days for the credit card company to post the refund to your account. We have also informed the delivering florist of the complaint, and they asked that we extend their apologies to you as well. If there is anything more we can do, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you, and once again, please accept our apologies."
My new response to FromYouFlowers.com:
I am not satisfied with your offer as I do not care about getting any refund, I do not need your refund. Pay more attention to your selection of the local florists who you are working with, and if you want to present a real apology, deliver again to the recipient, better flowers and better arrangement, along with an apology letter, then I may consider buying from you again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrangement received did not resemble arrangement purchased
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver again to the recipient, better flowers and better arrangement, along with an apology letter for the bad quality of the delivered product.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."