Update by user May 18, 2015

Following my complaint, I was contacted by the company and offered either a full refund, or a new delivery of flowers to the correct specification. This was handled far more professionally than over e-mail, and a new delivery was made.

One can only hope that they use this opportunity to re-evaluate their policy on delivering what people order.

Original review posted by user May 16, 2015

I ordered an arrangement for delivery, that had sunflowers and tulips listed as two of the three flowers under "Included" on the product description. The arrangement that was delivered had no tulips or sunflowers, both of which seemed to have been replaced with roses!

When I expressed my disappointment I received a very quick response stating that, "All items are subject to slight substitution according to local availability and season as stated in the product's delivery information on our website." I don't believe that replacing two of the three integral flowers constitutes a "slight substitution"! I had even said in my original mail that I appreciate the seasonality of the products, but that if such significant changes are going to be made, I believe the client should be made aware.

I was offered a $10 gift certificate as an apology, which I declined as it would mean using their service again, which given the way my first order was handled, I think is risky! When I told them this, I received another e-mail saying that they would refund 10% of the cost of the product.

Not the type of service delivery I expect from a company that offers "Satisfaction Guaranteed" on their website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of customer service and substitution of integral flowers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "different arrangement delivered!" of from you flowers arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $54. From You Flowers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned from you flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at From You Flowers.

Comments