Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So disappointed in from you flowers. I ordered a week in advance to get flowers for my mother who lives out of state for mothers day and trusted this company with that task.

I put that they could deliver the flowers on the Saturday before mothers day or on mother's day. Friday night I checked the status and it said it was still being delivered Saturday or Sunday. Then On Saturday I checked the status and it changed to being delivered after mothers day on Monday. Frustrated I called the company, which I was told to call back on Sunday if they weren't delivered!

I'm excuse me?!?! No! They should have been dekivered on Sunday at the latest like I agreed to! Sunday came and went, no flowers.

They offered 20% back (woopdido, pathetic), but I'm so frustrated with the company. My mother had no mother's day gifts due to the incompetence of this company.

If I would have knows the day I purchased the flowers and not the satutday before that they would not be delivered on time, I would have gone to a different company. This company is dishonest and a horrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flowers.

Comments