2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Vendors lie and Customer Service is fair at best!

I made an order on 5/14/18 at 1045 am for a same day delivery.

As of 515 pm the order had not been made (deliveries to businesses are supposed to be delivered by 5 pm). At 707 pm I got an Email stating that the delivery had been made. The business closes at 515 pm, so was it just left outside all night? As of 1000 am the next day the delivery still had not been made as I asked my wife if she had received them and she said nothing had been delivered or left.

I called customer service at around 730 pm on 5/14 and advised FromYouFlowers that the order had not been delivered or left, as stated by the Email I received. I was told I would get a $15 gift card and a 20% refund for the entire order made. I got the $15 card and only received a 12% refund. I called FromYouFlowers in the morning again and advised them about this and they tried again to call the vendor (still no answer) and they ended up refunding the entire amount of the order.. But this is not about the money, it is about the type of vendors they use and the lies they state. People order flowers for important times in ones lives and to be treated this way from the vendors and the company that chooses these vendors is not good.

I will not or would not recommend FromYouFlowers to anybody as one cannot rely on them to get the job done or believe the information given to you by them about the deliveries of the orders made.

Review about: From You Flowers Same Day Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service, Problem with delivery and truthfulness..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Just deliver what was ordered and tell the truth.

Comments