Turnaround Time

So I paid for next day delivery on Valentine roses for my wife and what happened?Nothing.

No flowers. They didn't answer their phone, didn't respond to E-mail or messages on their site. On 2/24 10 days after Valentines Day and AFTER I TOLD THEM TO JUST FORGET IT AND REFUND ME they delivered the order. What is going on here?

This is just a big scam, I know I am not the only one that this happened to. How do you make promises and then go underground and hide? I am so disappointed and angry over this. I will get a refund, disputing the credit card charges today.

Worst flower delivery company ever.Disappointed my wife :( DO NOT USE!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: That my order was not delivered on valentines day, And i could not get a response.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1310321

Real florists turn off their wire services when they reach capacity for holidays and still get their local customers serviced.(And, turning those machines off usually happens two to three days before a holiday.

We will accept funeral orders over the phone or any other orders we feel we can fill and get delivered, but usually once those machines go off, it's because we are at full capacity. Sad, but true. We already have to hire extra designers and drivers just to meet the orders we do keep that are wired in to us.

So, orders delivered after the holiday's were orders they tried to place, but real florists couldn't fill due to being full up already.And, we get more excuses that you do from them.