I ordered flowers on Feb. 13th for next day delivery to my mother.

She lives in a small rural town and I only see her a few times a year so I thought she would be completely surprised with flowers at work on Valentines Day. I paid the extra $4.99 to have them delivered by noon. On vday I get a call at 10am saying that the florist messed up and that they are not going to be able to have them delivered until the next day. They said they would call my mother and let her know a "surprise" was coming the next day and that I had every intention of her receiving it that day.

That alone messed up the surprise. They did not offer me a discount, upgrade, refund, or ANYTHING! I called back and ask to have my $4.99 refunded at the least since they were definitely not being delivered by noon on vday. They said that could be done and that I would receive an email right away confirming that.

No email came. The next day I get a call at 8:30am and am told they no longer deliver to her area. I was asked if they could send them to a different address in a different city; NO! My mother doesn't live in ANOTHER city!

I tried calling 3 times, sat on hold waiting for "the next available representative" for 20mins each time, and then told to email them because they were experiencing a "higher than normal call volume." I was told twice I would get an email confirming my refund and I still to this day don't have any of those. A nasty email, two nasty conversations, and two days later I FINALLY got a refund.

Review about: From You Flowers Flowers.

Comments