1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

BUYER BEWARE

- Company charges a premium price

- Phone systems are completely automated

- The only way to contact the company is via email.

- Company failed to deliver on promised date, even when an increased fee was paid specifically to deliver on a specific date.

- Company failed to deliver specific services and product as notated on the receipt and paid for by the customer.

- Company failed to remedy this situation.

FRAUD!!!! FRAUD!!! FRAUD!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

If this is your ONLY option to deliver flowers... Forget about it!!! Take a picture of some flowers with you phone and text it instead... Yeah, that's a pretty idea right? Well, it would be far better than paying $75 for flowers to be delivered that never show up at all. What do you say then? "Oh, I'm sorry about your really *** Mother's Day... No, the kids were totally thinking of you! They totally ordered you flowers! Here, look at this picture of these flowers that I paid $75 for to be delivered on your special day. I'm so sorry I couldn't just run out and get regular flowers when I realized they weren't going to be delivered today, because I'm currently thousands of miles away! Please don't be sad... Please don't be angry at me for wasting $75 on some flowers that couldn't be delivered today... Sure, there were a ton of better things to do with that money... YES, I totally should have read more reviews before I used this company. YES, they totally stole my money and there's nothing I can really do about it but right this review..."

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: What i thought i was going to get.

I didn't like: Fraudulent delivery guarantee, Overcharged, Not as described.

Comments