Pretty much all others summed up my experience.Lousy quality.

All fees. Does not abide by 100% satisfaction policy. Paid for deluxe bouquet and got the shaft. Images they provide are deceptive.

Customer service will try and *** out of your refund or give you partial refund instead. Dont be fooled, if they wont abide by their own terms contact your CC company and insist they credit you back the purchase amount and use their own policy against them Save your money and do your homework before placing another flower order.

Why these guys still exist only serves as proof of the ignorance of consumers and I am ashamed to say that I played the ignorant fool on this one.Never again!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants From You Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments