Seattle, Washington
Featured 100% full

Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50.

E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist to deliver the flowers today but could tomorrow.

Very annoyed, I agreed to have them delivered the following day.

Late the next day- still no flowers but an email stating they can't find a florist to make that arrangement (because the little town of Seattle apparently doesn't have roses). They promised an equivalent bouquet. I wrote back stating this was unacceptable. Flowers arrived late that day, not at all what was ordered. Pending company's response (aside from the *** load of scripted customer service e-mails I have received). I want a complete refund. I've been offered discounts on other arrangements, a $12 off my next purchase and now %25 refund. Angry.

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

maria76
Seattle, Washington, United States #880600

Same thing happened to us.Lol!

We live in Seattle area too. Ugly little bouquet nothing like the lush beautiful photo when ordered.

"From You Flowers" is a horrible corrupt business and they pay only a small amount to some *** florist who can do a *** job and continue to do this behind a veil of anonymity.

Think this company should be sued class action for full refund to all the customers who have been ripped off and hurt by sending a loved one flowers only to have the gift be an insult.

FromYouFlowers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted.Please contact us directly at wecare@fromyouflowers.com.

You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

We look forward to resolving this for you.Thank you!