From You Flowers - TWO Days Late & Not the Flowers I Paid $50 for.

Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50.

E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist to deliver the flowers today but could tomorrow.

Very annoyed, I agreed to have them delivered the following day.

Late the next day- still no flowers but an email stating they can't find a florist to make that arrangement (because the little town of Seattle apparently doesn't have roses). They promised an equivalent bouquet. I wrote back stating this was unacceptable. Flowers arrived late that day, not at all what was ordered. Pending company's response (aside from the *** load of scripted customer service e-mails I have received). I want a complete refund. I've been offered discounts on other arrangements, a $12 off my next purchase and now %25 refund. Angry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06, 2014 #880600 Seattle, Washington

Same thing happened to us. Lol! We live in Seattle area too. Ugly little bouquet nothing like the lush beautiful photo when ordered. "From You Flowers" is a horrible corrupt business and they pay only a small amount to some *** florist who can do a *** job and continue to do this behind a veil of anonymity.
Think this company should be sued class action for full refund to all the customers who have been ripped off and hurt by sending a loved one flowers only to have the gift be an insult.

2 0 Reply

Mar 15, 2014 #795294

Please accept our sincere apologies for the issue you have posted. Please contact us directly at You should include your order number, your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of the order. Please provide our service team with the best number to reach you at as well as a description of the issue. One of our dedicated representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible. We look forward to resolving this for you. Thank you!

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.