Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Just last week my boyfriend ordered flowers to be delivered to me on my birthday from this company. My birthday came and went, and it wasn't until late that night that he received a message saying an issue had occurred and that the flowers would be delivered tomorrow.

He was obviously upset being that they would miss my birthday, but he agreed. When the flowers were delivered to me the next day, they were wilted and dead. I felt bad telling him this, but he asked me to send a picture to him so that he could request his money back. When I sent him the picture, he noticed they were not even the flowers he purchased.

He had ordered a dozen red roses and the flowers I received were purple. And it doesn't end here. The company told him he would not get his money back but that they could send the flowers again. They told him they would be delivered the next day.

They weren't and I am still waiting on them two days later. This is the absolute worst service I have ever had and I truly encourage you never to order from this place.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Roses Flowers.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver services, False advertising.

Comments