Rolling Hills, California
100% full Not resolved
3.8

I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement.What a shock!

It didn't look anything like the photo on the website. When I e mailed them my disappointment they said that the buds needed to open. Trouble is....there were no buds! I won't be ordering from them ever again!

On the right is the photo from the website; on the left is the bouquet that my friends received.You be the judge.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of from you flowers bouquet from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $62 and wants From You Flowers to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misrepresented delivery. Author liked the most selection of flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

That is clearly not the bouquet you ordered. And the resolution is ridiculous, buds need to open?