I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement.What a shock!
It didn't look anything like the photo on the website. When I e mailed them my disappointment they said that the buds needed to open. Trouble is....there were no buds! I won't be ordering from them ever again!
On the right is the photo from the website; on the left is the bouquet that my friends received.You be the judge.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Selection of flowers
What I disliked
- Misrepresented delivery
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- From You Flowers Lily Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "Absolutly sucked. Showed a nice picture and sent ***. Do not use this company. Look up a flower shop in the area you want to send or just go to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."