North East, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one correct flower! It was all pink and purple gerberas... No sunflowers, green poms or blue flowers! I was so embarrassed.

From You Flowers refused to give me a full refund based on their 'possible substitution' policy. I could understand having to substitute a flower or two but this entire arrangement consisted of substitutions! First they emailed a 20% store credit then they emailed an offer of redelivery of the arrangement then, 3 minutes later, they emailed a withdraw of that offer and instead offered a $10 refund. Outrageous! I called customer service the next day and the best I could get was another additional $10 refund.

What horrible customer service.

Pictures follow of what I ordered and 2 of what I got.

Review about: European Floral Garden.

I didn't like: Totally wrong item, Refusal to refund for completely wrong item.

1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $58
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Submit review

Comments

Hi.I want to ask you what was the type of the bouquet (regular or deluxe).

I also ordered recently European Floral Garden from this company and by mistake I chose the regular size. I asked them to help me change it but my bad luck was that they gave me a wrong number order and in this way the resolution was delayed and the recipient received the regular bouquet. I don't even mention the horrible way they treat me. I gave them all the details of my order but thanks to their incompetence they couldn't find me in their database and they simply hang up the phone to me.

I tried to contact them by email and they told me they won't proceed the order. Finally after a second call they realised their mistake but I received just verbal apologies. I was so disgusted that I didn't think to ask them any refund.

My deep concern is related not only to the flowers' appearance but to the bouquet's size as well.This bouquet was my only chance to apologize to someone so I am really terrified that I might have chosen the worst option to do this.

Confetti1978
to Anonymous #1165371

It was supposed to be the deluxe.It was much smaller than pictured.

The vase was much larger than the flower arrangement. I'm so infuriated over the entire experience! If only I'd done research on FromYouFlowers before ordering!! I'm would have seen all the negative information online.

They're a disgrace and apparently don't care.