I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one correct flower! It was all pink and purple gerberas... No sunflowers, green poms or blue flowers! I was so embarrassed.
From You Flowers refused to give me a full refund based on their 'possible substitution' policy. I could understand having to substitute a flower or two but this entire arrangement consisted of substitutions! First they emailed a 20% store credit then they emailed an offer of redelivery of the arrangement then, 3 minutes later, they emailed a withdraw of that offer and instead offered a $10 refund. Outrageous! I called customer service the next day and the best I could get was another additional $10 refund.
What horrible customer service.
Pictures follow of what I ordered and 2 of what I got.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Totally wrong item
- Refusal to refund for completely wrong item
You May Also Like
- "I chose From You Flowers because my boyfriend had a $10 gift card that he received as compensation from this company when they sent a random arrangement of filler flowers..."
- "My Aunt has been recovering and I decided to send her a nice bouquet of flowers.. Check tgthe e website & say to myself... yes, the Rose & Lilly Celebration..."
- "I ordered the cuddle up bear and balloon with sunflower for my best friend's daughter, who is in the hospital. I was told the bear in the picture was..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..."
- "I was going to work on 12/07/15 at 8.45 am. On the route 272N and Pennisula drive, North East, Md – 21901, I was just standing to make right turn..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."