I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one correct flower! It was all pink and purple gerberas... No sunflowers, green poms or blue flowers! I was so embarrassed.
From You Flowers refused to give me a full refund based on their 'possible substitution' policy. I could understand having to substitute a flower or two but this entire arrangement consisted of substitutions! First they emailed a 20% store credit then they emailed an offer of redelivery of the arrangement then, 3 minutes later, they emailed a withdraw of that offer and instead offered a $10 refund. Outrageous! I called customer service the next day and the best I could get was another additional $10 refund.
What horrible customer service.
Pictures follow of what I ordered and 2 of what I got.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Totally wrong item
- Refusal to refund for completely wrong item
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a lily sympathy bouquet and the recipient happened to e mail me a photo of the arrangement. What a shock! It didn't look anything like the photo..."
- " Product: Florist Designed Bouquet - BEST VALUE PER WEBSITE Look at the picture.....Just Pitiful! These "Florist Arranged" flowers which we paid $39.99 for the Deluxe Arrangement (full price). The deal at..."
- "Where do I start? My girlfriends birthday was on Monday the 8th of February. Her flowers on Sunday the 7th of February at 10:50 a.m. I had ordered the ..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I didn't notice this Clover Valley Teriyaki Beef Jerky had mold all over it since I am somewhat sight impaired without glasses. Anyways the product was within date. ..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "I was going to work on 12/07/15 at 8.45 am. On the route 272N and Pennisula drive, North East, Md – 21901, I was just standing to make right turn..."