This company shouldn't be around. I urge people to get off the Internet and call a local florist. Clearly this company is stocked with oodles of incompetent fools. My boyfriend ordered me an arrangement from them one day - what I got was a bunch of yellow and white daisies shoved in a vase. Now I didn't want to seem ungrateful for his gift, but I felt something needed to be said - if he is spending the money to send me flowers it should at least be worth it. So I sent him a picture and explained that the quality was poor and we could buy a better bouquet from the grocery store for a 1/3 of the price. He complained and they did correct the mistake and another bouquet was delivered to my work... While I was on vacation. He had requested a specific date for the second delivery and they ignored that. Whatever, no big deal - they were still kind of pretty when I returned to work and my coworkers had enjoyed them.

Fast forward a few months and I needed flowers delivered same day for my grandmother who had just gotten out of the hospital. I am 2000 miles away from my family and this was the only thing I could do for her from a distance. Well it's getting closer and closer to the 6pm time mark when supposedly they should be delivered and she hasn't received anything. I emailed the company to make sure everything was okay and received a call at 9pm that night that the delivery couldn't be made and would be made today, with Monday as a backup. I emailed them today to be sure she would receive them today and was told the delivery would be made Monday. Canceled the order and I'm having my mom, who has enough n her plate as is, pick up some flowers to brighten her day.

I will absolutely never do business with them again and will spread the word to friends and family that they are incompetent as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: From You Flowers Arrangement.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 16, 2013.

Comments

That picture was Proflowers. From you flowers is a marketing company that relies on ANY other yahoo to fill their orders.

Quality florist no longer accept their orders because of the promises they make to the customers that can't humanly be accomplished. :cry

How many times do you have to get scr**ed befor you learn. You probably would have gotten dead flowers tied into a box anyway.

I saw a I picture on the Internet of a pile of boxes in a warehouse with a worker kicking them out of his way to walk through the cluttered mess...your flowers? Kiss your girlfriend & tell her you've learned your lesson, then buy her roses from your local florist in June and put a valentines card in it. She'll really be surprised and kiss you back.

Good luck! ,) :grin