From You Flowers - THIRD TIME Substituted Sub-Par Arrangement from What I Ordered!
This is the third time I have sent flowers using FromYouFlowers.com.They delivered a day too late the first time.
Each of my three orders contained floral and/or container substitutions which were of much lesser value. These were not authorized substitutions and when you care enough to send flowers, you want them to be what you've taken the time to pick out.
They have scammed me out of $150.
I think I've given FromYouFlowers.com more than ample opportunity to get it right - and that appears to be an impossibility.I will not order from them ever again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a premium Burgundy rose bloom with a nice vase. The roses were 59.00 and I received a tiny ugly vase of flowers with NOT ONE ROSE in it...."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "I have ordered few times & each & every time they charge extra and promise early delivery. It never happens. Including today's birthday delivery that I was charged about $5..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."