From You Flowers - They delivered flowers that don't look like what I ordered.

Update added by user Feb 23, 2015

They refunded me $15.00 because clearly the bear didn't match up. The card issue was just a bust.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015

I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery.

the total being $51.41.

What my husband received looks significantly different than what I ordered. And the worse part was the message that I intended to be on the card was taped to a blank card.

I can't understand why someone would do this. First of all it's tacky and second it doesn't look nothing like what I paid for. I would like a refund of my money. They can't stay in business doing things this way. I emailed them and I am waiting to hear back. I uploaded what we got and what I ordered. The bear is suppose to be holding the vase. My bear is WAY to little to do that. And it was in a bag. I had to take it out for the picture. Ridiculous!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #599192 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with From You Flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09, 2015 #956195 Virginia Beach, Virginia

You probably switched the bear cause you're cheap and wanted your money back HAHAHA!!! LOSER!

1 5 Reply

Sep 29, 2015 #1040678

Your the loser thinking people have that much time on their hands!!

1 0 Reply

Mar 09, 2015 #956198 Virginia Beach, Virginia

You know you switched the bear with some piece of *** you got at the dollar store.. Just admit it and stop lying to everyone

0 5 Reply
5th Wife

Feb 23, 2015 #950010 Corpus Christi, Texas

It looks like you received exactly what you ordered... unless, of course, the bear wasn't as dark as you like.

1 6 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.