From You Flowers - They delivered flowers that don't look like what I ordered.
Update added by user Feb 23, 2015
They refunded me $15.00 because clearly the bear didn't match up. The card issue was just a bust.
Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015
I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery.
the total being $51.41.
What my husband received looks significantly different than what I ordered. And the worse part was the message that I intended to be on the card was taped to a blank card.
I can't understand why someone would do this. First of all it's tacky and second it doesn't look nothing like what I paid for. I would like a refund of my money. They can't stay in business doing things this way. I emailed them and I am waiting to hear back. I uploaded what we got and what I ordered. The bear is suppose to be holding the vase. My bear is WAY to little to do that. And it was in a bag. I had to take it out for the picture. Ridiculous!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."