Featured Not resolved
2.5

Update by user Feb 23, 2015

They refunded me $15.00 because clearly the bear didn't match up. The card issue was just a bust.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015

I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery.

the total being $51.41.

What my husband received looks significantly different than what I ordered. And the worse part was the message that I intended to be on the card was taped to a blank card.

I can't understand why someone would do this. First of all it's tacky and second it doesn't look nothing like what I paid for. I would like a refund of my money. They can't stay in business doing things this way. I emailed them and I am waiting to hear back. I uploaded what we got and what I ordered. The bear is suppose to be holding the vase. My bear is WAY to little to do that. And it was in a bag. I had to take it out for the picture. Ridiculous!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of from you flowers flowers from From You Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $51 and wants From You Flowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misrepresentation. Author liked the most website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by From You Flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #956195

You probably switched the bear cause you're cheap and wanted your money back HAHAHA!!! LOSER!

to NNTD #1040678

Your the loser thinking people have that much time on their hands!!

twinangels68
Houston, Texas, United States #950015

Actually, it wasn't the same size! I got a partial refunded $15.00

to twinangels68 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #956198

You know you switched the bear with some piece of *** you got at the dollar store.. Just admit it and stop lying to everyone

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #950010

It looks like you received exactly what you ordered... unless, of course, the bear wasn't as dark as you like.