Houston, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Update by user Feb 23, 2015

They refunded me $15.00 because clearly the bear didn't match up. The card issue was just a bust.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015

I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery.

the total being $51.41.

What my husband received looks significantly different than what I ordered. And the worse part was the message that I intended to be on the card was taped to a blank card.

I can't understand why someone would do this. First of all it's tacky and second it doesn't look nothing like what I paid for. I would like a refund of my money. They can't stay in business doing things this way. I emailed them and I am waiting to hear back. I uploaded what we got and what I ordered. The bear is suppose to be holding the vase. My bear is WAY to little to do that. And it was in a bag. I had to take it out for the picture. Ridiculous!!

Review about: Valentines Day Flower Arrangment.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Misrepresentation.

2.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE From You Flowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $51
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with From You Flowers?

Comments

NNTD
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #956195

You probably switched the bear cause you're cheap and wanted your money back HAHAHA!!! LOSER!

to NNTD #1040678

Your the loser thinking people have that much time on their hands!!

twinangels68
Houston, Texas, United States #950015

Actually, it wasn't the same size! I got a partial refunded $15.00

NNTD
to twinangels68 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #956198

You know you switched the bear with some piece of *** you got at the dollar store.. Just admit it and stop lying to everyone

5th Wife
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #950010

It looks like you received exactly what you ordered... unless, of course, the bear wasn't as dark as you like.