Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I placed an order 2 weeks in advance and paid an additional charge to make sure it was delivered by noon - 4 hours later and they can't even tell me IF it will be delivered. After today it is pointless - the reason for the order is gone.

They never even offered to refund my money - I am going to have to dispute the charge with my card and hope I get something out of it other than a disappointed birthday party. Their solution - we can deliver it another day - ANOTHER DAY IS NOT THEIR BIRTHDAY! I want my money refunded.. I am so livid there are tears in my eyes.

Unbelievably horrid service and even worse customer service. I could have gotten better from my local grocery store.

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Ruined a special day for the receiver.

Comments

How about this to all the users of From You Flowers and any other wire service... Call your florist directly.

I know how hard it is to *** out the florist from the fakes online pretending to be located in the town you trying to send flowers to but TRY ANYWAY!! and here is why...These people charge you a price for the flowers, delivery fees, services charges etc. Guess what the filling florist get to try to fill the order to your specifications? We don NOT get any special fees for early delivery, we do NOT get money to cover the cost of our delivery driver, gas and wear and tear on our vehicles.

We get the retail of your flower arrangement MINUS 51% as our retail to try to fill your orders...

It goes like this for the sending florist trying to fill your order:$39.99 retail for flowers$0.00 for delivery$0.00 for special request on timed delivery= $39.99 - 51% approx for the fees charges to us by 1800/bloomnet same company.so our actual retail to fill and deliver an order for you at the $39.99 retail is $20.00So when you complain that your $60 arrangement looks like a cheap $20 arrangement, don't act surprised. We literally are asked and forced in contracted signed with these bottom feeders to fill your orders for $10 if we hope to stay in business and not loose our shirts.So the lesson here is if you want it delivered on time and for the flowers to look like what you paid for them, CALL YOUR FLORIST DIRECTLY!!!

to sampson #1449066

I stopped using the local florist when their services were even worse but thank you for your butthurt comments. If you expect to stay in business do a better job of having an online presence - wave of the future dude.

No one wants to spend an hour on the phone trying to explain to a 16 year old what they want. And besides this particular order wasn't even flowers...

the local FLORIST only offers omg... flowers...