Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Just wanted to add that since on Valentines day your company ruined my order by sending cheap second rate flowers and not the specialized bouquet I paid to dollar for, I swore I would never use from you flowers again but a momentary lapse of sound reasoning on my part for my wife's birthday u figured I'd give a try again. After placing my order this Saturday at 10a.m in the morning I called from you flowers customer service figuring that I will explain how last time you ruined valentines day for my wife maybe this time take extra special care for her birthday to make it up to us. I bought the same arrangement again and the customer service rep said she would insure all went perfect this time and would call the florist directly herself to ensure this time my wife wouldn't be disappointed yet again. This was about ten in the morning and when I got home from work about 4 o'clock I was stunned no delivery. I tried to call it was put on endless hold and when I check online all it gave me was order received it no way to contact your company other than an email which I did do. We leave for dinner about 5.30p.m for her birthday and I had balloons but no flowers thanks to you. I read also on your website that all must be delivered by 6p.m the latest so I was baffled my morning offer couldn't be delivered and especially being ensured by rep that they would take care of it. The kicker is at dinner around 7p.m I get an email saying your flowers are delivered. I was like this is unbelievable as we are at a restaurant how could they deliver if nobody's home? Anyways after dinner we drive home and check our front and back doors and stop. Also ask neighbors did anyone get a delivery of flowers for us? No, nothing was deliverd ever despite your company's email stating it was which by the way was way after 6p.m your cutoff time. I get also an email from you saying you'll so graciously give me 20 percent off my order and free deliveries for my trouble. What nerve unwanted to charge mega discounted rate for zero flowers after hours effectively ruining my wife's birthday dinner with a this aggravation and *** service and lies. Then the florist calls today and says they will deliver Sunday and fix everything. I'm writing this email at 9.46p.m and no flowers still yet have ever came. I am going to post this email to facebook, Google, trip adviser, etc to expose your horrible company and all its incompetence. Please anyone reading don't let from you flowers ruin your next special occasion. They have no sympathy compassion or care for anyone as clearly stated in this letter and my two horrible experiences. Again 'from you flowers' delivers nothing but empty promises and cheap quality bait and switch "flowers" days late and for top dollar. Avoid at all costs.

Hope you enjoy my letter "from you flowers" I hope this goes viral. Your company sucks. Never again will I do business with such a terribly incompetent orginization.

Good day.

Scott Winter

Review about: From You Flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments