1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I am so upset with this company!!

I ordered my stuff with arrival on September 5th 2018. When I contacted the company on September 5th at 1 pm I was promised that my Delivery will arrive by 6 PM I called around 3 to track The delivery status and I was guaranteed by 6 PM at 6:05 PM I called and nobody answered on 610 I give another call and nobody answered I am furious with this company I was guaranteed something and it never arrived this is on believable and unreliable company I will never work with this company again I was promised and guaranteed a 6 PM delivery I made this surprise for my wife she did not receive her surprise on her birthday this is the worst worst worst company I will never work with them again I am so upset this day was planned for a while and now it was ruined all due to failure to deliver on time.

Words cannot explain how upset I am this is unbelievable I was so excited when I first was in touch with the representative they told me have no fear and no worries your delivery will be there by 6 PM.

It is 6:30 PM and I still have not received my package!!! The more frustrating part is when I tried getting in touch with the company nobody answered the phone I would’ve at least like to know what’s going on with the status of the package but no one is answering and no one can help me out

Comments